Join now - be part of our community!

No loud speaker when calling

James1979
Visitor

No loud speaker when calling

Help when I am using my phone to call there is no noise when I press loud speaker? And when I do video chat on messenger there is no sound could anyone help I have a xz premium 

33 REPLIES 33
Stokecity
Visitor

Exactly same problem here, any solutions I'm not in warranty 

KC86
Visitor

They are wasting your time darling. They are all like this. The phone barely has any volume. You are lucky that it can still charge. Give it a few more weeks it will never charge again. 

Do not listen to their try software update crap, thats the best this phone can do. toatally different from what they advertise/ Please let your friends and family know about sony and not to bother buying it at all. 

they will never have a solution on this forum and so are their so called escalation managers here in the UK. tOTAL TIME WASTERS AND RIP OFFS

YidArmy2805
Visitor

I see this isn't a one off issue. Music plays fine although through top speaker. But ringtone Isn't coming through the loudspeaker nor can I hear anything when I switch to it during a call

Afifah2108
Visitor

I have the exactly the same problem on my phone and have done the diagnose, 

I checked the stereo speaker right and left. The left one worked normally, but no sound heard during right stereo speaker. Then what should I do to fix this.