Join now - be part of our community!

My speaker and Microphone not working optimal

Sonynho
Visitor

My speaker and Microphone not working optimal

I have a problem with the microphone and the speaker.
When I make a dial call or over an application call I hear nothing when I turn on the speaker. When the speaker is on, the person hears me means that the microphone functions great and when I turn off the speaker very weakly the same as if I were far from the microphone.
Now I reset to factory settings and then after repair through software and the same. Has anyone had the same problem and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
VinnieFIN
Visitor

I have Mic problem too.

After the Andoid 10's update my mic are way beyond than before.
Whatsapp audiomessaging, calls, audiorecorder and any app what i use with voice are simply horrible.

Volume max -> Sounds like i whisper.
Trying everything, and still stuck with bad mic quality.

MalinaM
Visitor

I experience a similar problem after Android 10 update. When recording a message on WhatsApp or FB Messenger, the message recording is VERY quiet. The phonecalls (either WhatsApp or Operator) sound just fine. Also sound on video recording is alright. I deleted WhatsApp and installed it again, the issue persists.

Thanks.

MalinaM
Visitor

I experience a similar problem after Android 10 update. When recording a message on WhatsApp or FB Messenger, the message recording is VERY quiet. The phonecalls (either WhatsApp or Operator) sound just fine. Also sound on video recording is alright. I deleted WhatsApp and installed it again, the issue persists.

Thanks.

Sonynho
Visitor

I tried to unistall and install Viber, WhatsApp and Messenger from FB and still my loud speaker video can not be heard. They can hear me, but I can not hear them. Mic is working now.