Join now - be part of our community!

Sending Text Messages?

Not applicable

Sending Text Messages?

i just got my xperia yesterday but for some reason i cant seem to send text messages when i put my sim in the new phone.

i can receive them, make and receive calls and get on the internet no problem.

i have also tried resetting the factory settings twice!

any ideas?

11 REPLIES 11
Not applicable

What is the process you go through when sending a text message? Are you not even able to respond to texts sent to you by other people? When you click on Send, does it show an envelope with a clock on it next to your message? Just trying to get some more info before I try to give any suggestions.

Not applicable

Hi Betty 1979,

Welcome to the club,have got same problem....cant get answers.

Not applicable

Check your sim card,for some stupid reason they will work in one phone and not in X10.

That was my problem..changed sim card and now it works.

Not applicable

I am having the same trouble with my Vivaz!

Spoke to my network they haven't got a clue either, it's happening to me for a second time now, the first time they replaced my model, don't think they will do that again though!

Not applicable

Try a friends sim card and see if it works, if so, get a new sim, otherwise take the phone back, u have seven days to swap it for a new one.

sushidushi
Contributor

If the phone is faulty, they are probably legally obliged to replace it, depending on where you live.  Certainly in England, it has to be of merchandisable quality - in others words, it has to work.

Not applicable

hi

I jus got my X10 3 days ago. I am able to send and recieve new composed text but i can't find any forward option in it?? please help!!

Not applicable

Hi there,

Go to the conversation ( sms threading)  that you want to forward, then in the conversation, press gently the talk , or the line that you want to re-send, and window will pop up with options, then forward Slightly_smiling_Face

Not applicable

Hi, I am new to smartphones and have just got a Experia X10 mini-pro.  Do you by any chance know if it's possible to send texts to multiple contacts?