Join now - be part of our community!

SD card file view and camera zooming

SOLVED
bestmaniam
Visitor

SD card file view and camera zooming

Hi ,

I have some basic quetion about the Xperia X8 handling.

How do i see files on SD card from mobile? and how do i zoom (in/out) while taking photos?

I dont find any options for this in User guide. I want to do it from Mobile...... not by connecting it to PC.

Please guide.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
suze
Leader

To view your sd card you will need to download a file manager from the Android Market if you have access.  Astro, Linda or ES are all good.

You can't zoom on the stock camera although again you can download a camera app from the market, I have the paid version of Vignette but I also have heard things about Camera 360 but have never tried it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
suze
Leader

To view your sd card you will need to download a file manager from the Android Market if you have access.  Astro, Linda or ES are all good.

You can't zoom on the stock camera although again you can download a camera app from the market, I have the paid version of Vignette but I also have heard things about Camera 360 but have never tried it.

Not applicable

I have 2.1 update1 firmware and I had officesuite preinstalled in my phone. I use this for accessing my sd card content. Check OfficeSuite software.

bestmaniam
Visitor

Thanks Suze.......

i need to more information about camara zooming..... CAN please suggest me any other best free apps ? Camera 360 free app didn't work..