Join now - be part of our community!

x10 mini SW upgrade issue

SOLVED
Not applicable

x10 mini SW upgrade issue

Hi,

I have tried several times to upgrade my phone to Android 2.1 from my 1.6 version but it did not continue after

the prepare stage in the PC companion phone sw update. i did the same steps as it mentioned.

I don't know why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
9 REPLIES 9
gwhispererz
Champion
Not applicable

Thanks a lot! i ll give a try

gwhispererz
Champion

Waiting for your good news! Winking_Face

Not applicable

Help!!! I've just updated my phone (using Update Service) but after turning it back on, kept getting this message "The application Home screen (process com.sonyericsson.homscreen) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

It keeps force closing and I can't access my Home screen at all.  Tried to turning off the phone a couple of times for several minutes but didn't help.  Any solutions?

gwhispererz
Champion

X10 Mini?

Try this, power off .... press ON/OFF button together with HOME button to power on.

Not applicable

Thanks, i re-installed the update and seems to work. But the settings were all set to default and had to spend some time personalising them... Slightly_frowning_Face

gwhispererz
Champion

Look at the bright side .... it's working! Better off than a sparkling paper weight. Winking_Face

Not applicable

Thanks a lot!!! I got updated using update service. It didnt take not more than 45 mins.

Cheers!!!

gwhispererz
Champion

Great! Glad .... Slightly_smiling_Face