Join now - be part of our community!

HELP - Xperia Z4 in endless boot mode (Sony blue waves)

SOLVED
Stephan_M
Visitor

HELP - Xperia Z4 in endless boot mode (Sony blue waves)

Hi,

I wanted to install the Blackberry Enterprise Solutions according to our IT-department. I did all the work, however, the BES Work Manager didn't open. After restarting my device, it doesn't work anymore.

I am in an endless "booting" mode, the blue waves of Sony... I tried a hard reset with on/off button and volume up. It shuts down the tablet, but when starting I get the same blue endless waves...

Can anyone help me? I am also willing to do a factory reset, but all my google search didn't work. (I cannot get into recovery mode by clicking volume up/ down when starting new).

Slightly_frowning_Face

Thanks, Stephan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thommo
Genius

You need to perform a system repair using PC Companion - This will factory reset your phone and erase all data which is something you can't evade unfortunately

Switch off your phone and unplug from Pc (Hold volume up and power for around 10 seconds)
Start PC Companion and select Support zone then Update my phone/tablet then in Blue Repair my phone/tablet and follow the on screen instructions - When prompted connect your phone still switched off holding volume down or back button - This should start the repair or reformat process

If you are using Windows 8/8.1 or a 64bit operating system then adjust the settings for PC Companion and run in compatibility mode and chose Windows 7 or XP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Thommo
Genius

You need to perform a system repair using PC Companion - This will factory reset your phone and erase all data which is something you can't evade unfortunately

Switch off your phone and unplug from Pc (Hold volume up and power for around 10 seconds)
Start PC Companion and select Support zone then Update my phone/tablet then in Blue Repair my phone/tablet and follow the on screen instructions - When prompted connect your phone still switched off holding volume down or back button - This should start the repair or reformat process

If you are using Windows 8/8.1 or a 64bit operating system then adjust the settings for PC Companion and run in compatibility mode and chose Windows 7 or XP

Stephan_M
Visitor

Thank you!!! Slightly_smiling_Face