Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z3 does not continue to turn on

SOLVED
MangAndoy
Visitor

Xperia Z3 does not continue to turn on

I've tried all the tips I could possibly do but my xperia z3 just doesn't continue to turn on it will only shows the sony logo then it will shutdown and start again conitnously.i thought maybe it was drain but charging it will only shows same scenario

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@MangAndoy 

I'm sorry to hear that, turn off the phone > charge it > run Xperia Companion on your computer > follow the steps to repair it, but keep the phone off 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@MangAndoy 

I'm sorry to hear that, turn off the phone > charge it > run Xperia Companion on your computer > follow the steps to repair it, but keep the phone off 

Ats007
Visitor

Same thing happened to me. My Xperia Z3 won't turn on again. When connected via charger the red light glows Sony logo comes up in the screen and then it goes blank and the red light also turns off. Within a second it again proceeds the same way. 

The pc companion cannot be used because the phone continuously connects and disconnects from the usb port. Have changed the cables, changed the usb port, tried everything but nothing works. 

Volume down with power everything. Even I couldn't flash the device because of this cause.. any solution please?.