Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z Screen Cracked & Touch not working..

SOLVED
ikhlas786
Visitor

Xperia Z Screen Cracked & Touch not working..

Hii.. This is regarding my xperia z phone. I purchased in april 2013, got a replacement Phone in NOV 2013 and now I had my fone in good condition.. I got my scratchguard changed n got a bubble in between.. I pressed vertically so that the bubble may disappear but it cracked my device from the top.. 

20140509_173236.jpg

The top part of the cracked screen has lost its touch.. I went to the Service centre talked to the manager And he said that It cannot be replaced as it is out of purchase date.. he told me a figure around 15k to replace the fone.. 

M using the fone by rotating n all.. I didnt xpect sony xperia Z to b so so so weak.. Its really heartbreaking that i lost my fone while adjusting d screenguard bubble,, 

I need SoNy to read my post so that they could provide a better option for me.. 15k is half d price of the fone n i think i deserve a replacement again.. This fone cracked so lightly n lost its touch..  I read that this fone was strong but I think d replacement gave me an already damaged Sony xperia Z.. Its just 5 months n this happens. . 

NEED YOUR ATTENTION SONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27 REPLIES 27
mansoor090
Visitor

i got the same problem brO ..
cant unlock screen pattern . just got this in morning . i dont know hOw .. my screen was cracked .. phone was in my pocket

SH4N1A
Visitor

I would like to say that SONY isn't that much of a good brand, in my opinion at least. i recently bought the xperia z2 and let's just say i regret it. the phone heats up so quickly and the battery dies just as fast. i lost 2% in a minute. A MINUTE! yes the camera and it's options is good and their is good quality in the gaming and display even when viewing videos but with substantial problems such as these it isn't worth the buy. the phone screen is also very fragile and so is the digitizer. ive also recently learned their is a self shattering problem and other persons who i know have bought this phone showed me that after using their phone in shallow water for less than a hour experienced problems later on. (you should look into this) i know you won't outright say there is a fault in your phone because you want it to sell and bring in good revenue and profit but..................... think about it this way if you lie and say you're giving us a VERY good phone and when we take it home and discover the phone's faults then we're not going to recommend it to other potential clients but will disuade them from it and if you continue to produce phone like this with the same faults we might tell those same and new potential clients not to buy it or even anything from the SONY brand. im no expert business woman but doesn't loss of clientele, profit loss and revenue sound like the start up of a very bad joke about no money and extreme failure. in future its best to learn from mistakes and rectify them not repeat them. i hope your company works towards manufacturing a better phone.

respectfully,

a customer

PS freedom of speech

NEED SONY ATTENTION!

Mahesh0470
Visitor

is there any temporary solution to make the touch work! Slightly_frowning_Face  bcoz  my Z was fallen yesterday and touch stopped working.... its has only a small crack.. 

veekay1977
Visitor

i have similar issue with my sony xperial ultra z screen got cracked in idle state  cause of over heating i guess........

they say its not under warranty as its physical damage how can i accept when its not physical damage and the set was only 08 months old..

i have approached consumer foorum and will soon file a case.

please helpo if anyone already on the same platform.

gbs11
Visitor

Hello sir.....plz tell me hw can I repair my xperia z....his touch is not working.....plz reply ne fast....and tell me cost of touch....thanks
varun1637
Visitor

I am facing the same problem. my xperia z screen cracked today morning at the side of power button. it has not fallen anywhere and i dont know how this crack has been came. bottom of the screen is working and middle,top screen is not working.phone is in lock mode I want to backup my data. please help me

ReemshaKazmi
Visitor

Sony has disappointed me . Its screen is fragile and breaks even if a flower falls over it. Xperia Z is(kinda was) my love. Sony was not AT ALL promising. And I would think twice square to buy Sony ever again. And you customer support is not helpful either.

Binbon
Visitor

Ive Had da same problem 😥