Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Ericsson, what is this?

Not applicable

Sony Ericsson, what is this?

Please Sony Ericsson what is this "Official Support Forum"? Why do you keep opening support channels when there is no support at all and you don't use (listen AND talk) them?

All you do is solving "problems" every idiot could solve by itself if he just would use google for 1 minute.

What about real problems like the low volume?

Poor battery life?

Promised updates that don't get released?

Missing wlan modes like WPA 2 TTLS I need to connect to WLAN in my university?

The VZ-Timescape plugin that crashes after every single update?

The missing Mediascape Widget (come on every sh**** mediaplayer in the android Market has some kind of widget)?

No other language than English for the normal standard android keyboard?

The standard keyboard that makes me miss every second A and P?

The laggy unlock screen that makes me miss every second call because it freezes at the end but doesn't unlocks and accepts the call?

8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable

Hey! I do agree with you regarding what you complains about, and I just want to ask you if you have the latest X10-upgrade? I have v.1.0.16. hope this will get you a better experience Winking_Face

Not applicable

The .16 update doesn't fix those issues. Besides it isn't available everywhere. I for example live in Indonesia , no update at all still stuck with .14

KrazyD
Contributor

Actually R1FA016 helps with poor battery life.

Not applicable

And what you do if the update isn't available in your Country ? Sucking on the thumb 😄 , IF the update helps with the Issue (many reported , it doesn't) than SE should make it public for every Region not only selective.

KrazyD
Contributor

You could change your region and update but this will void your warranty.

Not applicable

Sure i could "debrand" it but as i read it causes many Problems which could get even worst.(Market Problem etc) If i risk my warranty than it will be for root.

Not applicable

OMG! I agree with all of your problems.Straight to the point !  Smiling_Face_with_Heart-eyes

Wish the forum moderator (Jeff?) will come in and bring all these to devlopers. I'd really like to see those problems solved very soon.

My concerns right now are:

1. Poor battery life

2. Touchscreen accuracy

3. Lack of music control outside of MediaScape (at least a widget would help)

4. More supported languages (at least be able to read)

Not applicable

I have the R1FB001 update with android 1.6.

The battery life still sucks.