Join now - be part of our community!

Media & Timescape

Not applicable

Media & Timescape

They feel very sluggish to me! Personally I avoid Timescape and use Mediascape very very rarely.

Anyone else got any opinions?

3 REPLIES 3
pratha
Visitor

Timescape is sluggish almost everytime I use, but Mediascape is ok for sometime and othertimes its the same as Timescape.

Not applicable

I personally see them as a complete waste of time. Is there a way just to remove them?

Not applicable

No at the moment it is not possible to remove any of the (for me completely useless) pre installed apps (moxier, timescape, quadropop, wisepilot now where google navigation is available)

And yes atm timescape is just a waste of resources (developers, memory and cpu load) it's slow and not fun to use, it offers no features than overview and status updates and for any further actions I have to start other apps. Not very efficient. Mediascape ist okay especially ist the only nice looking ad-free musicplayer I found. But it has to be more responsive and customizable (especially the music homepage. For people like me who listen mostly to complete albums the homepage is completely useless)

The rest of UXP is okay but be honest how often do u click the infinity button or open the messaging overview if u cannot write messages with it?

What I need is a great adressbook with birthday snyc to google calendar for example or automatical connections between contacts and facebook friends. Oh and a mediascape widget and an equalizer. The picture widget is extremely ugly too.

But hey as we watied so long for the "minor update" this has to be ass kicking and make the phone better than the desire and galaxy S together... Winking_Face