Join now - be part of our community!

Facebook calender

SOLVED
profile.country.DE.title
SirRobin
Contributor

Facebook calender

Hi@all,

after setup my new xperia tab z4 i´m missing the facebook calender. xperia with facebook is active, facebook app in newest version also. but in calender, no facebook entries...

Is this not longer supported?

--
Gruß Sir Robin
--> KD-55XE9305 --
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rickard
Master

We have been in the process of phasing out Xperia with Facebook for some time due to changes made by Facebook in their interface which are limiting the synchronization possibilities. So which functionality you have in Xperia with Facebook depends on the device and software version.

I checked here and in Z3+ and Z4 Tablet, i'm afraid calendar has now been phased out.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Thommo
Genius

I'm sure that the Facebook app is no longer pre-installed or it can be un-installed so it's possible that because of this some of the features you mention are no longer applicable or pre-installed

drlmiles1
Contributor

I don't use Facebook, but when you open Calendar and click the button on the top left, you see a listing of views, and below that a listing of apps and dates that Calendar uses, with ticks (or not) next to them. Is Facebook there but not ticked?

Otherwise, I suspect there will be a setting within the Facebook App to link to Calendar

profile.country.DE.title
SirRobin
Contributor

I´m not sure. On the Z3, facebook is also an optional app and calender is active on z3. i think i can´t setup something in the facebook app, this must be a facebook or facebook with xperia thing...

--
Gruß Sir Robin
--> KD-55XE9305 --
profile.country.DE.title
SirRobin
Contributor

Was hoping that the latest update bring back facebook calender integration in stock calender app but nothing. don´t know why this is changed in z4 tablets firmware - on z3, everything is fine...

--
Gruß Sir Robin
--> KD-55XE9305 --
Rickard
Master

We have been in the process of phasing out Xperia with Facebook for some time due to changes made by Facebook in their interface which are limiting the synchronization possibilities. So which functionality you have in Xperia with Facebook depends on the device and software version.

I checked here and in Z3+ and Z4 Tablet, i'm afraid calendar has now been phased out.