Join now - be part of our community!

Sonic Stage

SOLVED
profile.country.AU.title
denboy2345
New

Sonic Stage

I solved my problem. i could not download Sonic Stage so i bought a cd disc off E Bay for £7.75 this works perfectly on my Windows 10 Laptop and took less than 5 minutes to install. I hope this helps others who have been trying to download it. denboy2345 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
MiguelMN

I just found a SonicStage CP version 4.3 on eBay. Had to order it from the States so I’ll not see it until mid October. I’ll let you know how it worked. Cheers! 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi denboy,

Weird that it works with Windows 10 - usually it doesn't support this OS.

Cheers

Peter

profile.country.GB.title
MiguelMN

Hi denboy2345

What version SonicStage, 1.5AE? Was there anything you needed to do to make it work, or did it work straight off?

Thanks!

profile.country.AU.title
denboy2345
New

The version is 4.3.01.14050  all I did was to put a music disc in my cd player and it came up ready for track details to be typed but I just put it straight on to an 80 minute mini disc and it was perfect. I did nothing else at all it just worked as the seller said it would. I hope this helps . denboy2345

profile.country.GB.title
MiguelMN

I just found a SonicStage CP version 4.3 on eBay. Had to order it from the States so I’ll not see it until mid October. I’ll let you know how it worked. Cheers! 

profile.country.GB.title
MiguelMN

Update: got SonicStage 4.3 and installed it on my Sony VGX-TP3 PC running Windows 7. Starts up and works fine. I did a test disc and found the same problem in not being able to play the disc on different minidisc players other than the one used to record on. I then remembered about the SP mode and changed the settings and did another test disc. This time the disc is playable on all my minidisc players.

I’m all set now!