Join now - be part of our community!

VAIOs are ...

davem20
Visitor

VAIOs are ...

I heard from some people that VAIOs are good and some bad. I obviously listened to the wrong people when i decided to waste a grand on one. Struggles to process tiny things that my old pc could do easily. Am i the only person who thinks this or is there something wrong with my laptop?

39 REPLIES 39
Shaveen
Visitor

I am finding my K215b a big disappointment too. It's sluggish on response and displaying software. For example it uses 100% cpu to load windows explorer. Also, the speaker system is a mega disappointment.:smileysad:

Shaveen
Visitor

Ditto - bought the same Vaio as you and noticing the same problems. Have you noticed how much noise the Drive makes when playing a DVD??? a joke.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

If it's very new ask nicely to the retailer if you can swap for another model.

iagibso49

Completely agree.

My Sony is Shoddy.

Constantly losing WiFi.

The assist button has stopped working.

Painfully long pauses to get applications running.

Completely differnet to other PCs I own.

Disgusting and badly designed, complete and utter c**p

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Ahhhhhhh welcome back @iagibso49, now which 'Sony' would that be out of your vast collection of various ranges of Sony products that you 'supposedly' own and keep buying even though you clearly hate everything about Sony.

I think after 117 posts, (oh yes, check them out people) the majority of which complain about whatever product you have chosen on that particular day or whatever negative posts or press you have found just to comment on, it really is wearing a little thin. :yahoo:

If you hate Sony then of course that is your choice, but now replying to a thread last posted in 2004 just to try and 'score another point'? Really? Are you serious? You couldn't even make up a new title for a thread on your own?

Whatever your agenda you are clearly not here to seek help or have any fun at all.

That makes me a saaaaad Panda. :cry:

Sad_Panda_Chibi_by_mongrelssister.png

iagibso49

Ahhhhhhh thank you @jumpsuit . Your reply had zero information content. No response to the faults I've found. No defence of your implied stance that Sony is just 'top notch'. Nothing. How appropriate that you're a sad panda. Pandas are an endangered species - sounds a bit like Sony's product range of TVs, laptops and amplifiers.

The Vaio I have is so riddled with inferior operative capacity that the help I need is where do I return it to? But at least I gave Sony one last chance.

Samsung all the way from now on. And yes, I do put my money where my mouth is ... I've recently bought a Samsung TV for my bedroom ... faster, better quality picture, more apps, better On Demand, and the list goes on.

Keep gnawing on your bamboo - you'll soon be the only Sony supporter in the zoo! :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOL That actually made me laugh. :laughing:

I can see you're not that angry any more so at least I have achieved something.
 :yahoo:

We all know that unfortunately all electronic manufacturers have faulty items.

(Yes - Even Samsung :smileyshocked:) Just check all the other forums.

Forum participation here is always welcomed, its good to hear from other members.

Can I just ask that next time you want to post some more negative thoughts could you

do it with a little more comedy like above then at least I can smile while I read it. :slight_smile:

As Jason and Kylie once sang,

"Especially for you" :

14-06-2014 11-20-53.png

iagibso49

You're welcome.

I don't think the thousands of unsatisfied customers will quite see the humour though.

And I guess that's why Sony is sinking in just about every area apart from PlayStation.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Nope - no humour in that post. :cry:

Never mind, we did try.

iagibso49

[Editted due to inappropriate links - profanities]

Edited has one 't'