Join now - be part of our community!

How can a common human being use a new Bravia TV with dreadful if not non existing instructions, whether paper manual or I-Manual?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Nurian
Visitor

How can a common human being use a new Bravia TV with dreadful if not non existing instructions, whether paper manual or I-Manual?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.hr_HR.title
DamacizSi
Visitor

It is very good ECO decision from Sony if You consider how many wood take every year to make milions of hard copy instruction manuals for milion of devices different models and brands audio video. There are manuals in pdf. on support page and thay will always be there plus I manual in TV.

Regards

Damac

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Nurian,

There are manuals available, what model Bravia do you have..:smileyconfused:

profile.country.GB.title
Meestar
Explorer

Hi Nurian,

Sorry I can't answer this, but I would also like Sony to be aware of my dismay also at the lack of a proper set of operating instructions. I am sure Sony will say they are being environmentally friendly, but in reality, it's simply a cost saving move on their part. For the record Sony, my TV is a joke amongst my colleagues, who say I should have brought Panasonic, who supply a "proper set of operating instructions" for their TV's

If there is something better than the guide that comes with the KDL-40EX503, that tells you how to assemble the stand and retune for the digital switchover, then can Sony point me in the right direction please?

profile.country.hr_HR.title
DamacizSi
Visitor

It is very good ECO decision from Sony if You consider how many wood take every year to make milions of hard copy instruction manuals for milion of devices different models and brands audio video. There are manuals in pdf. on support page and thay will always be there plus I manual in TV.

Regards

Damac

I have just bought a Sony 32W653A TV and am staggered to find there is no paper operating guide. I have tried to download the instruction/operation manual online but it is identical to the reference guide provided which is merely a troubleshooting guide. The TV is supplied with lots of other paper instructions re wall mounting, safety information, notices and licence information etc. There should be EU legislation to require all TVs to be supplied with paper operating instructions.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Have you seen the iManual instructions:

http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/13LW600114/EN/index.html

Cheers