Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia T no sound

SOLVED
monofer
Visitor

Xperia T no sound

I have a problem with the sound in my Xperia T. It doesn´t ring when I receive a call. I can´t listen to music or heard anything from videos either. Nevertheless, when I receive a call I can hear the person talking to me. I can also listen all kind of sounds (including the tone when I receive a call, music, videos, etc.) if I use earphones.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

I hate to say it, buy you may need to perform a software repair on the device. I have supplied instructions below.

1. Download the PC Companion software from PC Companion and install it on your PC.

2. Install and open PC Companion then select Support Zone.

3. Phone Software Update.

4. Start.

5. Repair Phone

6. Continue

7. Accept data removal

8. Next

9. Wait for prepare

10. Select Phone

11. Follow the connection steps 

let us know how you get on.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Settings-apps-all-sound enhancements,force stop and clear data.Restart.

alexdon
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

Hi monofer,

Welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines. 

I suggest that you try boot the device in to Safemode, this will let you know if the issue stems from a third party application.

Safemode

If it is, then you would simply need to go through any downloaded apps and try clearing the data or uninstalling them.

monofer
Visitor

I've tried both options, but the problem remains. Thank you anyway.
Jake-SonyXperia
Champion

I hate to say it, buy you may need to perform a software repair on the device. I have supplied instructions below.

1. Download the PC Companion software from PC Companion and install it on your PC.

2. Install and open PC Companion then select Support Zone.

3. Phone Software Update.

4. Start.

5. Repair Phone

6. Continue

7. Accept data removal

8. Next

9. Wait for prepare

10. Select Phone

11. Follow the connection steps 

monofer
Visitor

I've done it. It has been long... But unfortunately it doesn't work.
monofer
Visitor

Sorry for yesterday's comment. After some additional adjustments... it works! Thank you for your help.

klemen
Visitor

I have the same problem! Loudspeaker does not work. I did all the software repair steps mentioned above and nothing happened.

"Monofer" what additional adjustments did you take to make speakers work? please help I am desperate 

thanks

Hotshothammy
Visitor

i have had this problem and all i did was take the casing off and turn it on and off it worked for me.