Join now - be part of our community!

Restore contacts and calendar on X10?

SOLVED
Not applicable

Restore contacts and calendar on X10?

my X10 wasnt reading the memory card when i tried to backup before upgrading software. So i syncd it using this website and then did the software upgrade. obviously all info was then wiped from the phone. however, it will now read the memory card, yay, which was the one it came with btw. so my q is, other than manually reinserting all of the info, how can i get it from this website, where its all been saved successfully, back on to my phone? Please help, in a bit of a panic, i think ive done something idiotic and will now be sitting here for hours manually restoring everything!!!!!!! all help is greatly appreciated 😄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

anytime let me know if you need more help

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

ok, this is what I would do, forget about SE's website and sync everything to google

on your computer go to

www.sonyericsson.com/user

go to settings and sync your phone

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/phones/topic/transfercontacts/xperiax10?cc=gb&lc=en

once you get your contacts back on your phone

you should sync with google

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

if you want to transfer your contacts from your x10 to your gmail

you can just click sync contacts or

open your phonebook

press MENU button

-> tap on Send Contacts

-> select all

-> send it to your email

on your computer

-> download the file

-> go to your gmail

-> click on contacts

-> click on more actions

-> on the drop down menu click on "import"

-> choose the file

-> and click import

done

Not applicable

Thanx for the info uliwooli  Slightly_smiling_Face  um, the info has already been wiped off my phone, should i manually restore and then sync with google using the link u gave me rather than SE? Sorry to be a pain but is there a quicker way to get all the info back onto my x10? Thinking_Face

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

if you have your contacts names and phonenumbers, you should just do it on your computer, go to your gmail, then click on contacts and add them.

Not applicable

Thankyou uliwooly, youre a great help, will let you know how i get on Slightly_smiling_Face thanks again

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

anytime let me know if you need more help

Not applicable

Thankyou uliwooly, you are an absolute legend!!!!:smileygrin: