Join now - be part of our community!

My phone will send and receive messages but they aren't saved anywhere. Help!

SOLVED
Not applicable

My phone will send and receive messages but they aren't saved anywhere. Help!

I dropped my phone and when i put it back together i thought it was ok and then i sent a message, it was sent and recieved but it is not saved anywhere on my phone. I then recieved a text and saw it on the screen but when i tried to open the message it wasn't saved anywhere. I have deleted some messages but it doesn't appear to have made a difference. can anyone help me as i need the phone desparately while i'm at work tomorrow for some important news. MANY THANKS!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dr_Chris
Champion

No worries. Glad you worked it out.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Dr_Chris
Champion

Which phone do you have?

Not applicable

It's the Walkman W715.

Dr_Chris
Champion

Well, you can try all the usual troubleshooting procedures such as updating/re-installing the software, phone repair via PC suite and a master reset.If none of these work, then you'll need a repair centre.

Not applicable

Any chance you could walk me through it as i'm a real rookie at these things! or is there a link on the website you could direct me to, I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers!

Not applicable

Hi there!

I've fixed it! I realised the date and time weren't set correctly, so i set them and it now works!

Thank you for replying so quickly, i know where to come if i need any more help.

Cheers

Dr_Chris
Champion

No worries. Glad you worked it out.

Not applicable

Actually I want to know,how could i download some of my photos,pictures and images from my sony mobile into my computer.Would u pl. guide me in this connection?

Dr_Chris
Champion

Just connect your phone up via USB and after a few seconds your phone will appear as a separate drive on your PC (if you don't see it, go to My Computer and your phone will be there).Open up the drive which will reveal the phone memory and memory card folders, which you can open and copy/paste or drag/drop files between phone and PC.This is the easiest way of transferring files, but you can also use Media Go and PC suite and also use Bluetooth instead of USB.