Join now - be part of our community!

Basic support - X10

SOLVED
Not applicable

Basic support - X10

Some basic info, please.

1. User Guide, phone based: Updated software. After date restore, could not access phone user guide, had to go online.

Followed tip to download & install replacement. Found the original where it should be in phone's folder. (Guides were different sizes.)

Replaced existing guide. Now the user guide logo has disappeared from the list.

How to activate phone based guide?

2. Google mail: Cannot access contact list. If I want to compose an e-mail, I need to know who to send to ahead of time,

And I need to type in the full address each time.

Ideas on how to access contact list?

3. Contact list (phone): I have 1 registered gmail account. When I enter a new contact in the phone, the info

gets replicated to the gmail entry - twicw. Scrolling down the contact entry shows a duplicate entry for the google account.

How to remove the duplicate?

Thanks

20 REPLIES 20
suze
Leader

Oh my gosh, nothing is ever as straightforward as you think.  Ok so have had another investigate on my phones - on the X10 and X8 the User Manual icon is gone, you were spot on with that. That must have been last week when I did the latest updates cos they were definately there before, which is why I gave you the .zip info.

If you look in the Support icon and tap on the Support tab at the bottom, the first option I have there is User Guide and when I tapped on that in my X10 it opened up the user guide but on my X8 it said the user guide is not on Memory Card and gives me the option to download it or view it online. I am currently downloading it to see where it gets stored and what happens. I will let you know.