Join now - be part of our community!

Transferring photos from camera to laptop - problem with software

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
EamonX1
New

Transferring photos from camera to laptop - problem with software

Cyber-shot DSC-W320/W330 program installation CD is not working. I have photos on my Cyber-shot 14.1 mega-pixels W320 camera. How do I get them onto my laptop when I do not have the PMB V 5.2 software installed.
Normally I would try to download the software from the Sony website or order a replacement CD. However I am in a remote part of West Africa at the moment and have a very limited Internet access (with very slow speed and very small download bytes available to me). I have copied the files in the Camera to the Laptop. (I cannot copy the CD files to the laptop because of a corrupt file). Is there any way I could open those Camera files now on my Laptop so as to access the photo files. Any simple program etc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
EamonX1
New

Problem solved. My mistake.  I didnt notice when looking at the Camera drive on my laptop that in fact there were 3 drives, one containing the folder with the photos. I had been looking at the other drive. so now I have what I wanted. My mistake.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
EamonX1
New

Problem solved. My mistake.  I didnt notice when looking at the Camera drive on my laptop that in fact there were 3 drives, one containing the folder with the photos. I had been looking at the other drive. so now I have what I wanted. My mistake.