Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

Vaio Multi Flip 13A - Bildschirm flimmert - Garantie IN DER SCHWEIZ verweigert!

valereds
Neues Mitglied

Vaio Multi Flip 13A - Bildschirm flimmert - Garantie IN DER SCHWEIZ verweigert!

Mein Laptop (gekauft 03.2014) hat das folgende Problem: der Bildschrim flimmert! Nach 20 Tagen (!!!) wurde die brillante Diagnose gestellt: "physikalischer Schaden". (Na ja?!). Und daher NICHT in Garantie! Lächerlich! Die Garantie ist genau für solche Probleme gedacht! Das Problem ist ja bekannt  und beschrieben (siehe unten). Nun wurden entweder 790chf verlang, um die Reparatur zu machen, oder 140chf, um das Gerät zu retournieren.
Ich erwarte, dass der Computer in Garantie repariert, ersetzt oder rückerstattet wird, wie Sony in anderen Landen schon gemacht hat!

Ich hatte bis jetzt nie Probleme mit Sony gehabt (brauchte jedoch auch bis jetzt nie Unterstützung), das ist wirklich entäuschend. Und man versteht nicht, wieso ist in der Schweiz die Behandlung anders als zB in den USA!

- http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/official-sony-vaio-fit-multi-flip-pc-owners-thread.734539/pa...

I am not sure have i mentioned my status before but i had a big problem.
My flip 13A was flickering display on boot screen where VAIO logo seems only after shutdown from Windows and power on with start button on right side.
after the flickering display issue came out, first my flip began to not working properly. two days ago screen was dark and was visible when i touch on screen for a second then turn off.
yesterday. i tried to start computer there was no display. and after 2 minutes computer shutdown and now it no more boot. only charge led lights when plug in ac adapter.

I reached and talked to Vaıo Suppoert Service and they told me to bring computer to repair center. They also explained me that if I bring computer with invoice and when they see there i hardware issue, they would not fix and give me new device or full refund.

- http://www.techguide.com.au/reviews/computers-reviews/sony-vaio-fit-multi-flip-laptop-review/

We did notice some issues with the Sony Vaio Fit review unit we were sent which, we believe, was an early production model. The screen would sometimes flicker like it was in the middle of changing modes for a few seconds.

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nABLWRAzMs8

3 ANTWORTEN 3
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hallo valereds,

Herzlich willkommen in der Community von Sony!

Ich habe deinen Fall einmal eskaliert und hoffe, das die baldmöglichst geholfen werden kann.

Schöne Grüße

Peter

Kevin_ESB
Neues Mitglied

I have the same issue. Any hints how to solve it?

valereds
Neues Mitglied

Hi,
I don’t know, I‘ve never seen my computer again! The customer service made it kaputt trying to open it and, since Sony stopped producing laptops, I waited for almost 2 months for the new components and then I gave up and got a new computer instead.
Good luck!