Join now - be part of our community!

Marks on rear of Z4 Tablet from bluetooth keyboard

SOLVED
Sony5100
Visitor

Marks on rear of Z4 Tablet from bluetooth keyboard

Hello all.

Only had my Z4 LTE for two days.  So far so good, i love it.  However the rear of the tablet is suffering with marks which look to be from the bluetooth keyboard.  They are not major, but still they are there. I know it is tough to remove the two from each other, but i didnt tthink that the keyboard would cause minor marks.  

Anyone else found the same.?

Thanks in advance

Colin..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

One of the really thin skin ones will be fine. There is a certain amount of play in the dock and the rubber holders easily accommodate a .3mm front glass protector, I would think a skin on the back will be fine.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Sony5100

You should apply a protective film 

Sony5100
Visitor

Oh okay.  Will it not peel off due to the grip being so tight.?

Have you found the same marks on yours?

Thanks again

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Sony5100

I don't have this tablet, but I used to get this on my Z3 tablet, my Z1 and Z while using the Dock

Sony5100
Visitor

Got ya.

Will shop around and see about a cover.  Shame though cause its a nice finish.  Poor design by Sony maybe?

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Sony5100

yes and no, if it's too lose then it could create more marks, but perhaps a soft fabric or plastic should've been applied so it wouldn't create this issue. 

Sony5100
Visitor

Good point well made.  It could be far worse if it was to fall...

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

One of the really thin skin ones will be fine. There is a certain amount of play in the dock and the rubber holders easily accommodate a .3mm front glass protector, I would think a skin on the back will be fine.
Sony5100
Visitor

Good man. Thanks..