Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z Ultra l LCD Replacement

SOLVED
jhun1
Visitor

Xperia Z Ultra l LCD Replacement

I want to replace the lcd of my xperia z ultra. where and how much the replacement?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jhun1
Visitor

where can i find the service center of sony in the philippines.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jhun1
Visitor

where can i find the service center of sony in the philippines.

Jonas
Master

Hi @jhun1, welcome to our forum!

For information on where you can find an authorized service centre in the Philippines, I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team as they are the experts on your market and will be able to provide you with a much more detailed answer than I will be able to do!

If you have any questions regarding local service routines, warranty and so forth, they will gladly assist you with this as well!

Let me know if that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face

jhun1
Visitor

where is the nearest sony center, im here in marikina? thanks

Jonas
Master

Hi again, sorry for the late reply.

I'm afraid that I don't have a specific address to the nearest Sony center in Marikina as I'm situated in the Nordic region. Please get in touch with your Local support team as they are well informed about the location of service centres in your area!

Khaycee
Visitor

I wany to change my lcd 

Jonas
Master

Hi @Khaycee, welcome to our forum!

If you have an Xperia Z Ultra, I'm afraid that this device has reached it's end of support and spare parts are no longer available at our authorized service centres.

Should you have a different device, get in touch with your Local support team and they will arrange a repair for you and answer any questions you may have regarding local service routines, warranty and so forth.

Let me know if that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face