Join now - be part of our community!

Can't power on the device

SOLVED
Kami15836
Visitor

Can't power on the device

دوستان کسی میدونه که چرا گوشی یکدفعه خاموش میشه و دیگه روشن نمیشه حتی وقتی شارژر نصب میکنم گوشی داغ میشه.چند روز که از این اتفاق میگذره روشن میشه .حتی باطری عوض کردم نشد.تعمیرکار گفت احتمال داره ازهارد باشه.

Someone's friends know why the phone turns off suddenly, and it won't turn on even when I charge the charger. The phone will turn on for a few days. It doesn't turn on the battery. I didn't even change the battery.

-GT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin1
Enthusiast

Thank you @Kami15836 for the quick reply! 

Have you been able to try other chargers and other charging cables to see if it may be the charger that is malfunctioning? It is recommended that you use a charger that is plugged into a wall socket instead of using a computer (and USB cable) to charge your device. Also, have you tried any of the troubleshooting that i mentioned in my previous post?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Kami15836, sorry to hear about this.

Your post has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Have you been able to try to force the phone to start? This is done by pressing and holding the power key and the volume up-key simultaneously for about 10 to 15 seconds or until the phone produces a vibration. You can also try to force a 2 minute restart by opening the SIM card slot cover and using the tip of a pen or similar object, press and hold down the OFF button for 120 seconds, ignoring any vibrations, and then release the OFF button.

Try these measures to begin with. There is also additional troubleshooting measures in the link below if you need them

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaz3compact/faq/system-&-performance/i-cannot-power-on-...

Let me know how it goes! 

Kami15836
Visitor

Hi Martin Thanks for the guidance. My problem is: Someone's friends know why the phone turns off suddenly, and it won't turn on even when I charge the charger. The phone will turn on for a few days. It does not turn on the battery. I didn't even change the battery.

Martin1
Enthusiast

Thank you @Kami15836 for the quick reply! 

Have you been able to try other chargers and other charging cables to see if it may be the charger that is malfunctioning? It is recommended that you use a charger that is plugged into a wall socket instead of using a computer (and USB cable) to charge your device. Also, have you tried any of the troubleshooting that i mentioned in my previous post?