Join now - be part of our community!

x10 mini - google maps navigation!

Not applicable

x10 mini - google maps navigation!

Hi All

really simple, im aware that google maps works fine with the x10 mini, but im trying to find out before buying if google navigation works (the full google satnav thats included with the latest version of google maps on the android marketplace).

If anyone can tell me that would be most helpful (im thinking that it doesnt work due to the screen size of the mini)..

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Jeff
Enthusiast

Hi,

Can you point me to where you are prompted to buy Google Maps Navigation? As far as I'm aware, it is free. Link me and I'll doublecheck.

Also, I can say specifically that Navigation does not work in Canada, but does work in the United States. Slightly_smiling_Face Where are you located?

Not applicable

Hi Jeff

thanks for your reply - im reffering to buying the actual x10 mini, not google navigation (which your right, is free).

Im located in the UK - and navigation is available in the uk, my question was more that can the x10 mini actually use the navigation function?? I think the maps part works but wasnt sure about the sat nav part.

I cant find anywhere any info if the x10mini is supported as a device for google maps navigation.