Join now - be part of our community!

VIDEO CALL!

Not applicable

VIDEO CALL!

I am getting extremely frustrated with my video call on my Satio. My husband has the same phone and we both are having trouble. It says that my network does not support it but both our AT&T plans are unlimited Data and messaging. What can I do to fix this? My husband is 3000 miles away and I want to see him!

2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable

i assume your in the United States. for some reason Satio users in the U.S. do not have access to video call even if your service provider provides it. i suggest you use skype. my mother uses it when my father is on business trips, they are happy with it. MAYBE they will allow it in the next update...IF there is going to be one.

Not applicable

Well I'm living in the UK, and I'm on T-Mobile. I haven't been able to make a video call since I've had the Satio when I was on O2 and using my W960i I was able to make video calls whenever!

I get the same message about network settings however T-mobile tell me I'm all set to GO with all settings in place???

Last month or 2 I've become very fustrated with my Satio. Now when I try to back up using PCSuite it won't back up my settings anymore either?

In all honesty I've really started to feel as tho I gotta throw this Satio so hard into the ground so breaks into a thousand pieces! My last 5 phones have been SE but I'm seriously considering moving to another.

Why such a so called Flagship model is so let down by SE is beyond me, totally baffling lesser phone manufacturers are over taking SE at an alarming rate right now!:smileyangry: