Join now - be part of our community!

Got my x10 on tue, when sending a text if i turned my phone on its side the keyboard went bigger, now wont do that, anybody now how i can get it to do that again?

Not applicable

Got my x10 on tue, when sending a text if i turned my phone on its side the keyboard went bigger, now wont do that, anybody now how i can get it to do that again?

Am struggling to text when keyboard is smaller when the hs is up right want to know if its a fault with the hs and has anybody else experienced this problem.

3 REPLIES 3
suze
Leader

Hi there, have you checked 'Settings' 'Sound & Display' then scroll down to Orientation and tick for switch orientation automatically when rotating phone.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

if by doing this "Hi there, have you checked 'Settings' 'Sound & Display' then scroll down to Orientation and tick for switch orientation automatically when rotating phone." then open either SEUS (sony ericsson update service) or SEPC (PC Companion) click on software update and then click repair. make sure you back up everything before that.

sushidushi
Contributor

Do try Suze's suggestion before updating the phone, which I'd only do as a last resort.  Do let us know how you get on...