Join now - be part of our community!

Can the W595 be used with a tv out cable? (confusion)

Not applicable

Can the W595 be used with a tv out cable? (confusion)

I was looking on ebay under the search string W595 and came across this

New Genuine Sony Ericsson ITC-60 TV-Out Cable W595

In the list of supported phones it says it can be used on my phone (as does the auction title), However I googled ''w595 tv' and got a link on this site http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/phones/detailed/setupthetvoutcable/w595?lc=en&cc=au

which states:

W595 support

Set up the TV-out cable

The W595 does not support this functionality.
Anyone tried connecting this cable to a W595? and if so can the photos/vids be viewed on TV (which is what im trying to achieve)
Any help appreciated, Thanks Stephen
4 REPLIES 4
Dr_Chris
Champion

Since the official SE site states that it's not supported, why do you dbout them? You can however watch your photos and vids taken with your W595 on your PC screen.

Not applicable

I'd used this phone and in my old w595 also don't have Tv-out function in Media but i'd seen a Tv option in another friend's w595,he recently bought it.May be in new phones they had added this function.

KrazyD
Contributor

This function isn't implemented in any w595 that can be bought from a store.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@LLL21

I'm sorry to hear that but keep in mind that this is a global user based forum.

This is what I would do, I would contact Sony and request picture proof that the phone it is indeed bent, or if you have it with you well then you don't need the pictures; if the phone was bent during shipping then you have a case with the shipping company, here in the US there's insurance whenever you ship something, you might want to get in contact with them.