Join now - be part of our community!

c905a movie playback issue

Not applicable

c905a movie playback issue

Recently my c905a has become unable to playback certain videos, the last 20 or so i have taken. The videos can be played immediately after recording, but later if attempted have a broken film icon instead of thumbnail and if tried to play the message "Currently Unavailable appears. This is not consistent however, a few videos in the middle of the 20 are playable. Their sizes are all varying, settings on each video are the same. I thought that they were possibly not playable on my phone so i moved them onto my computer - same issue, E.M. Total Player fails to open the videos.

I hope someone can help me with this. I was counting on these 8.1 MP to record some good material for an oral presentation and final presentation for the chinese class i'm taking right now. I picked up great material, the base of the two projects. These projects are 40% of my grade and need to be presented in 2 and 3 days!

How can i salvage these videos? Every video lists appropriate size, what else should i look for? How should i go about fixing this?

1 REPLY 1
Not applicable

To access the content of corrupted files you can try

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

I know of nothing free that does a better job of working about a corrupted file.

If that does not help I don't think you will recover your video.

All the best