Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

How do i clean my new tv loads of dust

GELÖST
profile.country.en_GB.title
cuboard
Besucher

How do i clean my new tv loads of dust

How do I clean my new flat tv it holds loads of dust I have been told not to use usual cleaners

Message was edited by: cuboard

1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen
cuboard
Besucher

OMW now the whole contry think I am dirty or it maybe when I sweep my posh wooen floors the dust goes upwards but I think the mico duster may just be the answer

thanks

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 ANTWORTEN 5
profile.country.GB.title
Meestar
Entdecker

I find the TV attracts loads of dust, so I get the worst off with a duster, and then attach the "upholstry brush" attachement to the vacuum cleaner and gently use that to clear the rest.

cuboard
Besucher

thanks but i find a duster does no good and i do not have a hoover as i have all wooden floors

thanks 4 your reply

wetsleet
Besucher

I find the microfibre dusters better than the regular yellow cotton ones.

(Maybe the lack of a hoover in your household explains the dust problem? :smileymischief:)

cuboard
Besucher

OMW now the whole contry think I am dirty or it maybe when I sweep my posh wooen floors the dust goes upwards but I think the mico duster may just be the answer

thanks

GeraldDemartini
Entdecker

I will suggest you ecomist microfibre towel which i am currently using for my LCD screen to get rid of all the marks on my tv. It is hypoallergic and good for kids so you can use it without any worry. So personally i will suggest you this only.