Join now - be part of our community!

vaio fit 11A wifi problems. I want to throw it away

SOLVED
haxinhdep
New

vaio fit 11A wifi problems. I want to throw it away

Hi everyone

I just received my vaio fit yesterday and when I open the laptop, I realize that the wifi connection of this computer is so poor and it disconnect frequently. I'm so disspointed with this product right now and I'm thinking about returning it because I can't stand with a problematic laptop like this

Other reasons that make me want to throw this laptop away is when I want to use Chrome or Firefox, the screen resolution is poor as well. All icons and texts are blur ( but with the IE it is clear).

If you guys have those problems like me, please give my advice what will I do ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi haxinhdep,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..

You haven't provided your exact vaio model so I can't give a direct link but have you downloaded & installed all of the updates for your vaio fit from the Vaio support.?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi haxinhdep,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..

You haven't provided your exact vaio model so I can't give a direct link but have you downloaded & installed all of the updates for your vaio fit from the Vaio support.?

haxinhdep
New

I bought Sony Vaio multi flip 11A

haxinhdep
New

I have another problem now, when I was listening to the music last night, the sound suddenly disappear and the systems told me that my Window Sound Service is not available. Then I search on the Control Panel, I saw my Sound is disappear. What happened with my laptop. Do I really take it to Sony Centre to fix, I think My laptop has many problems