Join now - be part of our community!

Sky Go on Z2 Tablet

SOLVED

Sky Go on Z2 Tablet

Can anyone tell me if Sky Go runs on the Z2 tablet via Sky's tablet app? I have asked on the Sky forums but some say it works and others say it doesn't!

Just wondering if any Z2 tablet users have used Sky Go successfully? I am about to buy a Z2 but it has to run it else it's a waste of my money!

Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

I don't have a Z2 Tablet but I have the Z Tablet and the Sky Go app works fine for me.

I don't have a definite answer for you apart from 'it should' work.

Have you tried posting a message in the Z2 Tablet section of the Sony Smartphones Support forum?

That covers tablets too :slight_smile:

Have a look Here

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

I don't have a Z2 Tablet but I have the Z Tablet and the Sky Go app works fine for me.

I don't have a definite answer for you apart from 'it should' work.

Have you tried posting a message in the Z2 Tablet section of the Sony Smartphones Support forum?

That covers tablets too :slight_smile:

Have a look Here

Many thanks for the reply and the advice, hopefully it is a good sign if it works on the Tablet Z.

Will check out the other forums too.
profile.country.en_GB.title
gofrost

Yes sky go works with tablet Z2,make sure you download tablet version of app from store.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Thanks for the info gofrost :thumbsup:

@chalk_serpent you're welcome.

Let us know if you got the Z2 :wink:

profile.country.GB.title
abmack
Explorer

I am using the Xperia Z2 tablet in the UK , and Sky Go Tablet does work properly on it.

You can also use the Sky+ app to view your planner, guide, remote record and on-demand gubbins.