Join now - be part of our community!

Notifications/Quick settings bar is gone after todays 4.4.2 update on my SGP321

SOLVED
Witkacy
Visitor

Notifications/Quick settings bar is gone after todays 4.4.2 update on my SGP321

Cheers all Slightly_smiling_Face

As the title says - I have just time and so the date... Which is quite frustrating and unconvenient - everytime I have to dig through settings to turn on the wifi and so on... I I have to say that on my  Xperia Z smartphone everything is fine and I DO have notifications/quick settings bar after the same update I did on friday... Any help, suggestions would be very welcome... Thank you and have a nice day Slightly_smiling_Face

Witkacy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alexander1
Champion

Hi, 

If you pull down the status/notification bar on the left side of the tablet you will see the notification panel. If you pull down on the right side you will see the quick settings panel instead. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Alexander1
Champion

Hi, 

If you pull down the status/notification bar on the left side of the tablet you will see the notification panel. If you pull down on the right side you will see the quick settings panel instead. 

cmt01890
Visitor

Alexander, any idea when the 4.4.2 update will come to USA on the SGP311?

Alexander1
Champion

Hi, 

Unfortunately I don't have any information when it will be available for your unit. The firmware update is rolled out gradually and may differ depending on market/region and customization. I suggest that you wait for the notification in your tablet or connect it to PC Companion from time to time. 

talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/The-software-update-collection-topic/m-p/348066#U348066