Join now - be part of our community!

more tips on screen layout please

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
ReluctantNewbie
Visitor

more tips on screen layout please

so with setting up and playing around I have now got three clutter ed panes and one blank one with just download icon in. when I get the setup screen that populates the panes with app icons how do I move or remove app icons

I am getting into this big time now . I can see my laptop staying at home far more often .

I have 8 gig music off my phone here now  most of my favorite plastic .

Best start looking at backup solutions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.fr_BE.title
bennybuche
New

ReluctantNewbie a écrit:

when I get the setup screen that populates the panes with app icons how do I move or remove app icons

Just drag & drop any icon to one of the 5 screens; you can group them by themes if you want 😉

To remove an icon, just press it for two seconds to select it and 'drop' it on the 'delete' button that appears in the upper right corner of the screen 😉

Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.fr_BE.title
bennybuche
New

ReluctantNewbie a écrit:

when I get the setup screen that populates the panes with app icons how do I move or remove app icons

Just drag & drop any icon to one of the 5 screens; you can group them by themes if you want 😉

To remove an icon, just press it for two seconds to select it and 'drop' it on the 'delete' button that appears in the upper right corner of the screen 😉

Hope it helps!

profile.country.en_GB.title
ReluctantNewbie
Visitor

Thanks

l am becoming less reluctant everyday . I think lugging a laptop around everyday is becoming less and less  necessary . looking forward to getting a bluetooth  mouse so I can fully test out the terminal server app properly as it is quite cute with its little on screen mouse.