Join now - be part of our community!

more PS Games?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
PratishK
Visitor

more PS Games?

Hi guys,

Are there more PS games available? or how can we download any PSP games?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum.

This is just from the manual I downloaded.

Your tablet allows you to enjoy a variety of attractive, full-scale games titles.

Those include classic first-generation PlayStation titles that  support PlayStation(R)Suite and titles that will also eventually  support the PlayStation(R)Store that is planned to open in the future.

Since  the games are being ported over, I cannot see an instant collection of  all PS One games being available to just to keep an eye out on the Sony  Support website or here (possibly a sticky once live)

Just keep in mind that this product is less than a week old and will be worth the wait for the downloads to be complete. There is a lot of background work not only for the Playstation side but for video and music on demand services too.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum.

This is just from the manual I downloaded.

Your tablet allows you to enjoy a variety of attractive, full-scale games titles.

Those include classic first-generation PlayStation titles that  support PlayStation(R)Suite and titles that will also eventually  support the PlayStation(R)Store that is planned to open in the future.

Since  the games are being ported over, I cannot see an instant collection of  all PS One games being available to just to keep an eye out on the Sony  Support website or here (possibly a sticky once live)

Just keep in mind that this product is less than a week old and will be worth the wait for the downloads to be complete. There is a lot of background work not only for the Playstation side but for video and music on demand services too.