Join now - be part of our community!

22 March - is the Tablet Z2 available ????

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
dweaver1

22 March - is the Tablet Z2 available ????

I'm puzzled - yesterday I saw 'Xperia Tablet Z2 Launches in U.K.'

Yet sonymobile.com (who I ordered mine from...) say 'this has not been released yet'

Which is correct ?

20 REPLIES 20
dweaver1

Johan - thank you, I will let you know...
bengrendon
Explorer

@Dean_Weaver have you spoken to them again recently as i am gonna try and phone them again today. Also gonna try online chat see if that gets me anywhere

bengrendon
Explorer

Well webchat just cut me off after telling me usual *bleep*  Onto the phone then

dweaver1

bengrendon - I contacted 'sonymobile' on 20/03 (when I saw the first 'available' article) & was told they'd check & get back to me - NOTHING...

So I contacted them again on 22/03 & was told 'not released yet' (even though I'd seen lots of 'avaiable' articles) & the Estore (only avaiable Mon-Fri 9 to 5) would contact me on Monday - again NOTHING....

Hope you have more luck - I get the distinct impression they are NOT bothered.....

dweaver1

Just checked, it is now 'add to basket' on sony.co.uk - are sonymobile a different company ?

dweaver1

After seeing sony.co.uk have them in stock, I thought I'd try again.

Now told 'we expect them to ship the end of this month' - not very precise.......

bengrendon
Explorer

Well i have just been on the Phone with the Estore and found out that the Devcies are infact shipping from the Czech Republic which is why nobody seems to know what the **bleep** is going on with them. I have told them that i am very unhappu about this and that i would like a manager call back with more informtion in the next 24hrs. I also mentioned that i will be cancelling if I dont hear more soon.

So it does seem like Sony mobile are a different company entirerly.

I also paid via PayPal so it wpould take upo to 10 days for any cancelled payment to be refunded back to me, so i would have to wait another 10 days until i could redo my order but without the charging dock as i wanted that which is why i went with Sony Mobile first.

One thing is for certain i will not be ordering from Sony Mobile again!

bengrendon
Explorer

So i had a we look at Sony.co.uk and i placed the order with them as they will get me the Tablet and Dock and extended warrenty for £399.02 and deliver before the end of the week.

dweaver1

bengrendon you have the right idea - order from sony.co.uk

sonymobile are completely useless - I will NEVER order anything from them again....

just tried to cancel my order using chat, BUT they insisted I ring - then they cannot even confirm that my order is cancelled, I have to wait for an email - what a joke.....

URGENT is a word that obviously does not exist for them..utterly pathetic....

bengrendon
Explorer

Here is a copy of my order so hopefully it will be with me soon