Join now - be part of our community!

22 March - is the Tablet Z2 available ????

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
dweaver1

22 March - is the Tablet Z2 available ????

I'm puzzled - yesterday I saw 'Xperia Tablet Z2 Launches in U.K.'

Yet sonymobile.com (who I ordered mine from...) say 'this has not been released yet'

Which is correct ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Sorry to tell you but until the weekend is over,no Sony member will answer you.And maybe until Monday,the tablet will be available.

alexdon

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Sorry to tell you but until the weekend is over,no Sony member will answer you.And maybe until Monday,the tablet will be available.

alexdon
dweaver1

Thankyou alexdon - I certainly hope Monday brings good news....

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Anytime,I do hope you get good news.

alexdon
Johan
Master

@Dean_Weaver , I'm not sure. I'm located in Sweden and I don't have any release information for the UK market. But your local support team should be able to help you with questions regarding orders, release date, pricing etc.

So I suggest that you give them a call.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/contact-info/

dweaver1

Johan

Thankyou - now I'm even more confused....

I have seen numerous articles saying the tablet is available in the UK, yet SONY say 'It hasn't been released yet '

Wonder where they're coming from?????

bengrendon
Explorer

This is the same as I am getting being continually stonewalled by SonyMobile support on the phones it is really **bleep** annoying. Close to cancelling my order and getting from the Sony store which are shipping already.

Come on Sony Mobile help us out here. As people who have preordered we should be the first to have them shipped. At this rate people will be buying them I Argos before shipping

dweaver1

I think bengrendon is spot-on -. We have placed 'pre-orders' so are entitled to decent treatment (in an ideal world even 'premium treatmant' - dream on....) , instead we are treated with CONTEMPT by the useless Estore staff.....

Whats going on ?????

Johan
Master

@Dean_Weaver wrote:

Johan

Thankyou - now I'm even more confused....

I have seen numerous articles saying the tablet is available in the UK, yet SONY say 'It hasn't been released yet '

Wonder where they're coming from?????

I'm sorry to hear that but as I mentioned before I have no information about orders, pricing and shipment of devices ordered for local markets. I have escalated this to your local support team to have them check this and get back to you.

Let me know how it goes.

bengrendon
Explorer

I have already had this escalated to a local support team and i still have not recieved anything back from them i will try phoning them again, i dont expect much in the way of assistance though as they do genuinely seem unable to assist with any sort of orders at all they just want to help me with my Z1 smartphone.

I am on the UK Sony Mobile Ambassador program and have been for 4 years so I think it is fair to say that i dont need any help on my phone.

Just tell me what uis happening already please!

Johan cheers for keeping us informed by the way and the above rant is not aimed at you.