Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.GR.title
MiCal1967
Contributor

Firmware Update v3.317(PKG3.317EUB) solved what?

1. Channel edititing SLOW MOTION(not quick responding) Not Solved. Especially for Satellite Channels. Very slow on every action and occasionally "throws you out" of Channel Editing Procedure.

2. Renaming-editing--locking-skipping-making Favorite lists in Channel Editing Menu Not Solved (not added).

3. Sorting-Editing does not move all channels downwards as before, but simply REVERSES(SWAPS) channels places.

4. Favorites Lists can Only be created through Guide Screen Action Menu, but I cannot find a way to go straight to Favorite List created or leave one continously active or select at least from Home Screen. There is also NO FAVORITES BUTTON on Remote Control.

5. If I go into the Satellite channels first following start up(or reboot), the channels have a black screen and an antenna issue is reported as the fault. If I go out into Digital and return to Satellite the channels are then fine. Same thing happens the first time I search for Satellite Channels. Search returns No Services Found. If I go out into Digital and then try to rescan for Satellite Channels then the Search responds and finds all channels. Not Solved. Reported also from Davidryan34 here: https://community.sony.gr/t5/televisions/bravia-android-tv-why-is-programme-list-transfer-greyed-out...

Adding new:

6. After reseting(delete) Satellites and of course sat channels, going back to TV without doing a Sat Search gives an error of "No signal detected" for all DVB-T channels. Had to Reboot and signal was OK again. Reproduced same problem twice.

Who Me Too'd this topic