Join now - be part of our community!

Where are the SONY Moderators and Support Team??

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
steveb_online
Visitor

Where are the SONY Moderators and Support Team??

I came here for some help, but I see that most of the questions on  this board just die, usually without even one reply. Where are SONY?  Would it be too much to ask for one of their support team to look at posts and make some helpful suggestions? This is like posting to a morgue.  Good on anyone who has tried to help by posting a reply. Respect!

Where is tweety2b (Admin)?

Good luck to eveyone that asks a question. You'll need it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

If you read the introduction to this Q&A forum, you will see this is an area for Users of Sony products to help each other with support and advice.  This is not Sony Support and Sony do not monitor these forums and most moderators and experts do not work for Sony.  Have you tried to contact the official Sony Support?

A few members of Sony Staff may help out if and when they can but this is as Sony Users and voluntarily in their own time.

The area for Vaio Users has been going for some time and has built up a number of regular contributors but other areas are new and there are far more people with questions than those willing to give their time voluntarily to try to answer them and it may take time to get a reply.  This will change as the Q&A forums mature but in the meantime if you do not receive help from a fellow user, the problem should be referred to the official Sony Support teams.

If you are in the UK you will find contact details for Sony Support on the Support Website here: -

http://support.sony-europe.com/contacts/index.aspx?site=odw_en_GB

I cannot find a question from you - only a reply to someone else's question - and it seems that other users cannot help with a fix.  In these circumstances,I would try Sony Support on Monday.

:wink:

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

If you read the introduction to this Q&A forum, you will see this is an area for Users of Sony products to help each other with support and advice.  This is not Sony Support and Sony do not monitor these forums and most moderators and experts do not work for Sony.  Have you tried to contact the official Sony Support?

A few members of Sony Staff may help out if and when they can but this is as Sony Users and voluntarily in their own time.

The area for Vaio Users has been going for some time and has built up a number of regular contributors but other areas are new and there are far more people with questions than those willing to give their time voluntarily to try to answer them and it may take time to get a reply.  This will change as the Q&A forums mature but in the meantime if you do not receive help from a fellow user, the problem should be referred to the official Sony Support teams.

If you are in the UK you will find contact details for Sony Support on the Support Website here: -

http://support.sony-europe.com/contacts/index.aspx?site=odw_en_GB

I cannot find a question from you - only a reply to someone else's question - and it seems that other users cannot help with a fix.  In these circumstances,I would try Sony Support on Monday.

:wink:

profile.country.en_GB.title
steveb_online
Visitor

Blencogo... well that is a good point and I didn't refer to the intro of the Forum. So point taken and my rant withdrawn.  Good luck everyone.:smileyblush:

I JUST WANT TO ASK THE SONY MODERATION TEAM CAN YALL PLEASE UNBANNED MY ACCOUNT PLEASE MY PSN NAME IS LOWKEYWALKIIN-

I WAS BANNED BECAUSE I LET MY FRIEND COME TO MY HOUSE AND PLAY ON MY PLAYSTATION AND HE WAS DOING Inappropriate THINGS ON MY GAME AND SEND AGGRESSIVE MESSAGES TO PEOPLE . PLEASE AND THANK YOU . 

Tags (1)
profile.country.GB.title
Mick_D

Hi @LOWKEYWALKIIN-

You probably need to contact the PlayStation support team directly about this.

Tweet @AskPS_UK or message them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SonyPlaystation

Hope you get it sorted out.

Mick_D