Join now - be part of our community!

WH-1000XM4

profile.country.GB.title
WeeMalky476

WH-1000XM4

Recently received a set of WH-1000XM4  and it is many many years since I have had a pair of over the ear cans. So I did not know what to expect from a set that had noise cancelling and I can honestly say and as a person who suffers from tinnitus I found these absolutely unbelievable in the sound quality and tinnitus was a thing of the past with these on. About me, I am a 71-year-old music lover so having these has been a fantastic experience I cannot go into all the technical details that you may find on internet channels I just know how I felt when I put these on. For me, the innovation on the XM4 was an eye-opener I suppose younger persons will treat this as normal but for me superb. What I did have in the setup but only in using my iMac, not on my Macbook pro was terrible stuttering and I think this is something other users might encounter and it was a process of elimination and it appeared that Bluetooth bandwidth was competing with each other around my Mac I have a keyboard, trackpad, mouse. When listening to music, film or internet content when I switched a couple off everything worked fine. Would I recommend them for sure if you haven't experienced noise-cancelling headphones before then these are a joy to use.        

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm pleased to hear you're impressed with the WH-1000XM4 headphones. 

Best wishes,

Sean 

profile.country.GB.title
dnicuk

WeeMalky476

Really pleased that you like them they are a stunning set of headphones. I have the previous version WH-1000XM3.

When I received the new WH-1000XM4 I was very surprised that the sound quality had been improved along with a few other things.

Cheers 

David