Join now - be part of our community!

NWZ-A15 Bluetooth Fault

RickZ.
Explorer

NWZ-A15 Bluetooth Fault

My new NWZ-A15 mp3 player connects to my JBL extreme speaker put won't pair I've tried to pair between 500-100 times and they've paired once. I've tried numerous resets/factory resets but they only paired ONCE when playback quality was excellent, when I switched the mp3 player on later it wouldn't pair again and still doesn't. My two Apple Mac computers, Samsung mobile and Samsung tablet all pair absolutely fine. Has anyone else experience Blutooth Pairing problems with the NWZ-A15 if so did you manage to solve the problem I've tried everything possible....

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

If this is still an issue, you might want to contact Sony Support.

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/contact

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
hirobmay
Explorer

Hi have exacly the same issue, with the same devices.

My Sony NWZ-A15 does not complete the Bluetooth pairing with the JBL Xtreme. It states ‘connection cancelled because an error occurred’. Its connects fine with many other JBL and AKG (headphone) devices.
The JBL devices setting are
Bluetooth Version 4.1
A2DP 1.3
AVRCP 1.5

The NWZ-A15 settings are:
Bluetooth Version 3.0
A2DP 1.2
AVRCP 1.3
Any ideas why this error occurs?
Any ideas how to resolve this?
Regards, Rob.

Hi, I'm having the same trouble, how many times have I tried this, I'm totally exasperated !! Help !!!

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Kimbellina and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Its probably best to contact Sony Support

on +44 (0) 2073652810

profile.country.GB.title
hirobmay
Explorer

Fear not!

I solved my problem. Download the JBL connect app, follow the instructions and pair your phone with the JBL device. when you run the app you can check for a SW upgrade. When i upgraded the SW my Sony worked!! 🙂

Even though the SW improvement didnt mention a fix between the sony and JBL it worked, and continues to work fine. TRY IT!