Join now - be part of our community!

MYCLUBVAIO TROUBLE

dieghino77
Visitor

MYCLUBVAIO TROUBLE

Hi all,
when i click on myclubvaio icon on desktop a popup opens but nothing happens... it just shows a blank popup! what's wrong with it?!? some plug-in not working???

16 REPLIES 16
MattWilson
Visitor

Right click on it and click run as administrator.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi dieghino77,

welcome to Club Vaio.. :slight_smile:

I have sent you beta fix via a PM, please click here to read your message..

Please provide feedback as per the message.. :slight_smile:

Porsenna
Visitor

I have the same problem: what can I do... can you send me the same fix?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Porsenna,

welcome to Club Vaio.. :slight_smile:

Sent you the fix via PM, please click here to read your message..

abercellini
Visitor

Hello Thalamus,

I´m having the same problem with MYClubVaio and it´s incredible annoying. May I ask you to send me the same beta fix?
Thank you very much.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi abercellini

welcome to Club Vaio..

You can download the new fix via the thread Do you have an error message 'Please connect to the Internet to download the latest version of My Cl...

abercellini
Visitor

Hi Thalamus,

Thank you very much for your help.
Unfortunately I´ve deleted MyClubVaio so now this patch says that wont work. Do you know anyway to eliminate this MyClubVaio Pop-up that is no related to format computer and reinstall vista with the Vista Recover DVD?
Is there anyway to get just the original MyClubVaio.exe from the Vista recover utility DVD?

Anyone who is posting the .exe somewhere on the net?

Maybe an specific pop-up blocker just for this insufferable vaio´s design mistake?

Thank you again,
Best!
Andres

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi abercellini,

You should be able to stop My Club Vaio.exe from starting if you go to start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Scheduled Tasks..

In task scheduler go to the bottom section of the centre column (it should be called active tasks)

Double click LaunchMCV and in the new window select delete... :slight_smile:

MattWilson
Visitor

Hi Thalamus,

Thank you very much for your help.
Unfortunately I´ve deleted MyClubVaio so now this patch says that wont work. Do you know anyway to eliminate this MyClubVaio Pop-up that is no related to format computer and reinstall vista with the Vista Recover DVD?
Is there anyway to get just the original MyClubVaio.exe from the Vista recover utility DVD?

Anyone who is posting the .exe somewhere on the net?

Maybe an specific pop-up blocker just for this insufferable vaio´s design mistake?

Thank you again,
Best!
Andres

Start -> Type "Task Scheduler"

In the window on the left hand task plane click on "Task Schedular Library" and disable all of the MCV entries and you will no longer have the pop-ups :slight_smile: