Join now - be part of our community!

Youtube locking up

SOLVED
Allyboy65
Explorer

Youtube locking up

I've had my 42w805 for over a year now and in the past everytime i went on youtube it would hard lock and restart my tv around 30% of the time. Now since the last update it happens about 80% of the time it gets really annoying.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Can you please factory reset the TV - this generally clears any 'gremlins' that can occur, especially after a firmware update.  To do so, follow the instructions : HERE

You will need to set it all back up again, so if you have customised settings (ie picture settings), best write them down so its easier to add them after.

Cheers

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Can you please factory reset the TV - this generally clears any 'gremlins' that can occur, especially after a firmware update.  To do so, follow the instructions : HERE

You will need to set it all back up again, so if you have customised settings (ie picture settings), best write them down so its easier to add them after.

Cheers

Allyboy65
Explorer

Thanks Quinnicus done the reset and it seems to have worked been using youtube for a few days now not a single lockup can't believe i put up with it for so long.