Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-46nx713 forgets saved widgets

profile.country.en_GB.title
TrueEagle
Visitor

KDL-46nx713 forgets saved widgets

I'm not sure if there is an actual solution to my problem, but every time I store widgets to the TV it keeps resetting to default

About one week ago I looked through the widget gallery and thought I would try "Revision3", great widget and worked fine. After reading the widget help I understood that I need to delete widgets to have widgets in most cases, so I deleted "The Daily Puppy"

Two days later the all of the internet content has vanished and I'm being told to "refresh internet content", so I had to refresh otherwise no content. Then surprise surprise after the refresh my new widget "Revision3" has vanished and "TheDailyPuppy" is available again

This has happened three times so far, quite annoying to have to keep redownloading and editing widgets. Why does my KDL46NX713 keep resetting?

Also VERY off-topic I just need to know why there isn't a web browser on the 46nx713 and when, if ever, there will be?

I love the TV and have had no problems with it so far I just need all things good :smileygrin:

0 REPLIES 0