Join now - be part of our community!

How do i turn ereality on?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Ghanajoke
New

How do i turn ereality on?

How do i turn the eReality on? i get the demo mode for it but that is it. is it automatic? I have a kdl-40ex524.

Also my tv is LED but here and in the manuals, it shows all tvs as LCD. Confused.

Message was edited by: Ghanajoke

Message was edited by: Ghanajoke

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi,

if you are referring to Reality creation, its in the picture settings and you can set it Auto,Manual, or Off.

The reference to LCD/LED catches a lot of people out but its simple, All LCD/LED tv's are in fact LCD, its the backlighting which is LED and this comes in two forms, theres the EDGE LED whereby the tv is lit all around the edge of the panel, and theres FULL ARRAY, which all the LED's are arranged across the back of the panel also known as full array with local dimming which improves the black levels,

hope this clarifies it for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bravia55HX

Hi,

if you are referring to Reality creation, its in the picture settings and you can set it Auto,Manual, or Off.

The reference to LCD/LED catches a lot of people out but its simple, All LCD/LED tv's are in fact LCD, its the backlighting which is LED and this comes in two forms, theres the EDGE LED whereby the tv is lit all around the edge of the panel, and theres FULL ARRAY, which all the LED's are arranged across the back of the panel also known as full array with local dimming which improves the black levels,

hope this clarifies it for you.

Ghanajoke
New

Thanks for the reply. I have one more question. How can I turn the demo mode off? It keeps coming up at the bottom and top. I clicked options when it came up and clicked suspend demo mode, but that didn't work. Any suggestions? thanks