Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia Model KDL37EX403 Sound Default level

profile.country.en_GB.title
dsc8wilson
New

Bravia Model KDL37EX403 Sound Default level

Hi Folks, I am hoping that someone will be able to assist me in this Task. I would like to know how to set-up a Default level of Sound so that each time I turn my set on it has the sound level at the same point each time. At present I have to turn the volume up to a comfortable level so that I can  listen without any problems. I also have a FreeSat box attached, which also has its own sound levels, independant from the Bravia.

Your help would be much appreciated Thanks in advance. David

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

There is no way to do what you want to do...  Before I turn my TV off at night, I set the volume to the level that I want when it gets switched on in the morning.  Your only option that you could set is:

Auto Volume/Intelligent Volume/Steady Sound(option name varies depending on your region/country)

Keeps volume level constant across all programmes and adverts (e.g. adverts tend to be louder than programmes).

But that is not what your asking.

In regards to your Freesat box, you can set the volume offset:  This adjusts the current volume level relative to other inputs, when “Target Inputs” is set to the current input.

See manual : http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/iManuals/egb/3a-2/soundmenu.html

Cheers