Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Mini St15i rebooting again and again when bluetooth turned on

SOLVED
gtskaran
Visitor

Xperia Mini St15i rebooting again and again when bluetooth turned on

Xperia Mini St15i rebooting again and again after bluetooth is turned on. It is doing so far more than a day. The PC Companian and Flashtools were not able to detect the phone.

It has 4.0.4 update.

How to resolve it?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gtskaran
Visitor

It looks like the USB cable came with device not working. The tools were able to detect the device with a new cable. Since the device was already flashed did not applied flash again.

This may help some one.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Only with BT on? 

alexdon
gtskaran
Visitor

Yes. When the BT is on from widget. The phone is immediately started rebooting and it never ended.

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

If you take out the SIM,does the phone still restart?

alexdon
gtskaran
Visitor

Yes. It restarts again. Tried removing the SD card as well. Same result.

Noticed one thing that when the USB connected to Windows 8, it shows unrecognized USB and shows code 43 error. Had reinstalled PC companian and tried uninstalling the driver, but again same issue.

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

You should stop by a sony service:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

alexdon
gtskaran
Visitor

Finally... Went to the service center and they were able to update/flash the stock ROM and the issue got fixed.

Not sure what tools they were used, the service personnel mentioned there are multiple tools. Their PC is running windows 7.

It is still unclear why the same is not able to do with PC Companian on Windows 8.

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Probably a flashtool is what they have used.

alexdon
gtskaran
Visitor

It looks like the USB cable came with device not working. The tools were able to detect the device with a new cable. Since the device was already flashed did not applied flash again.

This may help some one.
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Great.

alexdon