Join now - be part of our community!

x10 mini or x10 mini pro ?? what buy ?

SOLVED
Not applicable

x10 mini or x10 mini pro ?? what buy ?

I love SE x10 mini and I'm thinking about buying it.
However I send many sms and I'm afraid I could not do that with a screen so small.
I wonder if it is very hard to send sms xperia x10 mini or if it is easy ? Because I prefer the x10 mini than x10 mini pro.

Thanks Slightly_smiling_Face

14 REPLIES 14
Not applicable

My frank advice would be to go for HTC or SAMSUNG, depending on ur budget. If you buy sony currently u wil curse urself later.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

it'll be great if the announce another Xperia with 1GB of RAM, more than 320MB of internal memory (even the X10 has 1GB) and more important DUAL core processor, front facing camera, 16MP Exmor R sensor, super amoled or at least OLED it will be just amazing

Not applicable

Wait so are yousaying the x10 mini not pro is better than the pro?? Neutral_Face *sigh, i kinda wish i get the x10 mini not pro, dame, i dont even use the qwerty keyboard , i think i m going to get someone else to take over my contract and go for the mini x10

Not applicable

Honestly, buy an Acer Liquid (there is a smaller one like the X10 mini).  I don't remember if it has a phisical keyboard like the mini pro, but Acer updates the OS (currently it is on 2.2, expected 2.3 release soon - in your face SE!!!). Oh, and it has capacitive touch screen with multitouch...:smileyangry:

If you need a keyboard at whatever the price, then the HTC 7 Pro (Windows phone) is a better deal (I think is slightly cheaper than the equivalent Android phones).

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

win7 phones are horrible. the best thing to do is if you can return the phone get your money back and wait for the new Xperia family

how about the Xperia Pro or even better the Xperia Neo?