Join now - be part of our community!

w995 (clear tech) vs w910i (megabass)

SOLVED
daaceking
Visitor

w995 (clear tech) vs w910i (megabass)

Hello,

Can someone tell me what actual music differences there are between these two phones?

The reason I'm asking is because everything clear audio claims to do, the w910i's megabass walkman player seems to do brilliantly.

thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dr_Chris
Champion

They're both very good but having had the W595 (Megabass) and now the W995 (Clear bass), I would say that Clear bass/Clear stereo does actually give you a clearer, crisper sound, whereas Megabass which utilises the extreme end of the lower frequency range, sounds louder (not by much), sometimes to the point of distortion at high volumes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dr_Chris
Champion

They're both very good but having had the W595 (Megabass) and now the W995 (Clear bass), I would say that Clear bass/Clear stereo does actually give you a clearer, crisper sound, whereas Megabass which utilises the extreme end of the lower frequency range, sounds louder (not by much), sometimes to the point of distortion at high volumes.

daaceking
Visitor

thanks, i think your the only one in the world who has both a mega bass and clear bass phone Slightly_smiling_Face

i'm gonna stick to megabass. i mainly steam to sony xplode car audio. it has rediculous levels of clarity and treble and needs to be turned down into the negsatives to sound natural