Join now - be part of our community!

Phone won't turn on

Aleknsandar013
Visitor

Phone won't turn on

Hello evryone , i have sony ericsson st15i and my mum used it normally until she put it on charger so when she tried to power on phone just vibrated once and nothing else happend, is there any solution or the phone is dead? Thanks again and sorry for bad english.

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Aleknsandar013

you could try a different phone charger > remove the battery > press and hold the power button for 5 seconds > put the battery back on > connect to a wall charger > press and hold power for 10 seconds > let it charge for 2-3 hours 

Aleknsandar013
Visitor

Ok, thanks for the reply i will try this and let you know what happend.

Aleknsandar013
Visitor

Nothing happend, its same problem.

Jonas
Master

Hi @Aleknsandar013,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's phone.

I'm afraid that this sounds like it's related to hardware and not software, and the phone will need to be repaired. Slightly_frowning_Face

The Xperia Mini has reached end of support so an authorized service centre may not have spare parts for this specific phone model, but I would recommend that you get in touch with your local support team and have a look with them if they have any more information regarding this, since this may vary between markets and I can only answer for how this works in the Nordic region where I'm situated.

Keep us posted! Slightly_smiling_Face

Aleknsandar013
Visitor

Ok, thanks for trying to help me both of you, i gonna do what you said Jonas Slightly_smiling_Face

Jonas
Master

You're welcome! Slightly_smiling_Face

Keep us posted!