Join now - be part of our community!

Naite j105 camera doesn't start

SOLVED
Not applicable

Naite j105 camera doesn't start

Hi. I have a naite j105 which is just 18 days old. The camera has stopped working all of a sudden. Whenever I try to access it, the "press 0 for help" screen opens, it stays for some 3 seconds and the interface returns to the main menu. When I used the video call application, I found out that the front camera still works, but when I use the switch camera option, all I get is a blank gray screen. I tried the Master Reset option, but it didn't help. Could this be a hardware issue? Please Help. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dr_Chris
Champion

It could be, in which case you won't be able to repair it yourself.If it's a software issue, phone repair via PC suite may be able to fix it.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Dr_Chris
Champion

Have you tried phone repair via PC suite?

Not applicable

The phone doesn't come with a bundled USB cable. So, haven't tried it yet.

Can the firmware be reinstalled using the PC suite?

Dr_Chris
Champion

Well since it's only 18 days old, I would suggest you take it back for an exchange.

Not applicable

Thanks. I thought of doing so, but I live in India and the sevice centers here are pretty bad. But will do that anyway.

Also, can this be a hardware issue?

Dr_Chris
Champion

It could be, in which case you won't be able to repair it yourself.If it's a software issue, phone repair via PC suite may be able to fix it.

Not applicable

All right. I'll give it to the service center for an exchange tomorrow. Thanks a lot for your help :smileyhappy:...

Dr_Chris
Champion

No problem.